Here are some of the Keynotes for Arena:
- You can now hold a maximum of 5 orbs (to be shared with Colosseum and Arena)
- There are Daily, Weekly and Monthly rewards to be won from the Arena.
- You can obtain Arena Medals based on your opponent’s win rate and the outcome of the battle.
- Arena Medals are used to exchange rewards from the Exchange Board.
- Remember to set your Arena team in the options to avoid bringing your TM party.
Each week, there will be special rules where certain skills are not allowed to be used in the Arena. It is best to keep a wide range of Unit pull to counter the bans. The only exception is if the spell comes from a Limit Burst.
|10||Stats Up (Buffs)|
|11||Stats Down (Debuffs)|
|13||Dualcast / W-Magic|
– Each battle consist of 10 Turns.
– At the start of each turn, the AI will randomly pick a side to go first.
– Damage is Cap at 999. However, you can go above this cap by performing Chain or Elemental Chain (99/chain).
Daily Rewards (Participation)
|No of times||Reward|
|1||Lapis x 20 (TBC)|
|3||Star Quartz (TBC)|
|5||Lapis x 20 (TBC)|
The weekly and monthly rewards changes every week/month thus I’ll update them weekly/monthly on the homepage.
Arena Summon Tickets
Obtain Arena summon tickets and stand a chance to get Stats pots to boost the stats of your characters. Do note that each character still have a cap to how many stats you can increase on him/her/it.