How to unlock?
1. Complete all Season 1 Story quest (Wandering Lands)
2. Head to Downtown Zoldaad and talk to the following NPC:
3. New Dungeon will be unlocked. Complete the Exploration by defeating Shadow Bahamut to acquire Rat Tail.
4. Put Rat Tail in item slot and challenge Bahamut.
|1☆||Megaflare – Non-elemental damage to all enemies|
- All Killers
- The encounter rate for Exploration is very high.
- Equip Items and Esper to reduce the encounter rate
- Bring Escape items/abilities
- Tent is a must
- Equip items to prevent status ailment and instant death from enemy’s First Strike (Ribbon, Safety Bit)
|Bahamut – Dragon
LV – 99
HP – 14,000,000
MP – 10,000
|+50% All Elemental Resistance|
|Immune to all|
|BOSS / Behavior Pattern|
|AOE Magic Attack (2100%)|
|3, 2, 1
|100 % Chance to AOE Paralyze|
|Lightning||AOE | Lightning | Magic Attack (320%)|
|Snowstorm||AOE | Ice | Magic Attack (320%)|
|Atomic Ray||AOE | Fire | Magic Attack (320%)|
|Flare||ST | Fire | Magic Attack (450%) + -30% Water Resistance for 3 turns|
|Megaflare||AOE | Non-Elemental | Magic Attack (1400%)|
- You must have a Rat Tail to challenge Bahamut
- Starts Battle with Megaflare (countdown). Cast on 4th turn.
- Turn 1 – Lightning, Turn 2 – Snowstorm, Turn 3 – Atomic Ray, Turn 4 – Megaflare
- MAG/SPR Break is effective
- Dragon Killer
- Cast Flare at below 50% HP on target with most MP left
- Cast a separate Megaflare when HP is between 15-20%
- Make sure all units are immune to paralysis
- Have Rikku to pre-cast her LB on the turn where Bahamut is going to Megaflare(countdown).
- Keep SPR buff up, Damage Reduction Buff Up at all times
Tank – Wilhelm
Support – Rikku, Zargabaath
Healer – Tilith, Ayaka
Attackers – Your best