Note for Global:
Added Electrocute Skill for Global
|Energy||Battle||GIL||UNIT EXP||RANK EXP|
|Clear Quest||Lapis x 100|
|Kill Gilgamesh with Limit Burst||5* Trust Moogle|
|5 or less Party Members||Attack +30%|
|Clear without using items||Bushido – Freedom
AOE Dispel + Unmitigated damage
|First clear reward|
|Genji Blade (Katana: ATK+107)|
- The best equipment / TM you can equip
- Man Eater
- Golem with Provoke
- Safety Bit (can be purchase at fat chocobo shop from Mysidia, not available on trial launch)
- Dodge Abilities
|Gilgamesh – Human
LV – 100
HP – 1,000,000
MP – 3000
|-10% Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Holy Resistance|
|Immune to all|
|X Slash||160% AOE hybrid damage|
|X Slash||170% AOE hybrid damage (below 50%)|
|Tsubame Gaeshi||160% ST hybrid damage|
|Tsubame Gaeshi||170% ST hybrid damage (below 50%)|
|Barrier||70% DEF Buff Use on Turn 1|
|Wall||70% SPR Buff Use on Turn 1|
|BREAK||“+300% Def/Spr Buff (After using water Skills 3 times (not turns))|
|Gilgamesh Transform||100% DEF and SPR Buff|
|Bushido – Freedom||500% AoE hybrid + ST Insta KO + AOE Dispel
At 80% 50% 30%
|Muramasa||190% ST Fire hybrid + ST -50% Atk/Def + Osmose (Use at 80%)|
|Electrocute||50% AOE Lightning hybrid + -40% Def/SPR + 50% Chance to Paralyze (Use at 50%) Can be covered only with spells and abilities|
|Masamune||190% ST Water hybrid + ST -50% Mag/Spr (Use at 80%)|
|Whirlwind Blade||190% ST Wind hybrid + ST 100% Paralyze + ST – 50% Fire, Water, Wind, Holy Resist (Use at 80%)|
|Zantetsuken||ST -75% HP Earth Element (Use at 80%)|
|Excalipher||190% hybrid Holy damage with chance to confuse (Use at 80%)|
|Excalibur||220% ST Holy hybrid + 100 chance to confuse (Use at 80%)|
- Gilgamesh has 6 different elemental type skills at his disposal. When Gilgamesh is damaged by any of these 6 elements (Fire, Lightning, Water, Wind, Earth, Holy), he will not use any of the abilities with the corresponding element.
- The objective is to keep 4 out of the 6 elements, Fire, Lightning, Wind and Holy damage up on all turns to prevent your team from getting Confuse, Paralyze or Osmosed. The key here is survival and not damage output.
- Do note that Fire, Wind and Holy can be covered by using Weapons.
- Lightning can only be covered with Spells or Hybrid Abilities.
- Keep Provoke up every 3 turns and put your Tank to Def mode.
- At 80%, 50% and 30%, Gilgamesh will use Bushido – Freedom which will 100% KO one of your units. The key here is to reduce the damage taken by the party members so that you can recover from this sticky situation fast.
- You can reduce the damage with Def Buff and going into Defensive mode. You can also summon Golem to further mitigate the damage.
- You can craft Safety Bits to prevent Instant KO. The item can be bought from the next Fat Chocobo shop in Mysidia.
- Magic and SPR break works but is not important if you cover your Elements well.
The key to this fight is to cover the 4 elements (Fire, Lightning, Wind and Holy) at all times. It is best to bring along units that can cover at least 3 Elements so that they overlap each other (In case one of them dies during the Bushido phase)
My Kill party (5-man):
Cecil – Tank, Support Healer, Dispel, Provoke (Golem)
Noctis 1 (Main Attacker) – Holy (Excalibur), Fire (Chirijiraden), Lightning (Thunder Flask)
Noctis 2 (Cover Elements and Res) – Holy (Excalibur), Wind (Kazekiri), Lightning (Thunder Flask), Fire (Fire Flask)
Lightning (Cover Elements) – Fire (Vernard), Wind (Kazekiri, Galestrike), Lightning (Sparkstrike), Good Dodge rate.
Refia – Dualcast is a must. Embolden at 80%, 50% and 30%
The main role for Noctis 2 and Lightning is mostly for covering the elements. You can replace them with any units that can cover 3 elements.
Noctis 1 is your main attacker role. Equip it with your best Items and Man-eater. This unit must also be able to cover at least 2/3 elements in case one of the other 2 dies.