|Treasure Key Box|
|1. Recipe – Shell|
|2. Recipe – Deshell|
|3. Earth Drum||10. Hi-Potion|
|4. Tent||11. Phoenix Down|
|5. Long Sword||12. Smelling Salts|
|6. Earth Key – 16||13. Gold Needle|
|7. Unicorn Horn||14. Metal Knuckles|
|8. Ether||15. Buckler|
|9. Earth Ring||16. Star Quartz|
|1. The Magic Hammer||Mythril Dagger||*Hammer Time|
|2. Back to Work!||Recipe – Great Axe||Complete “The Magic Hammer” to unlock *Don’t Stop! (Hammer Time)|
|3. A Mother’s Worry||Recipe – Healing Spring||Pre-requisite – See guide below *Nuts Without My Daughter|
|4. Unwavering Feelings||Recipe – Water Blade||*Constant Devotion|
|5. Damage Control||Recipe – Black Belt Gi||*Catastrophi-Kol|
|6. Squirming in the Desert||Recipe – Drain||Pre-requisite – See guide below *Sand Hassle|
*New Quest Name
1. The Magic Hammer
You can find the hammer at Phantom Forest Exploration:
2. Back to Work!
You can find Iron Ores at Zadehl Westersands – Exploration
3. A Mother’s Worry
You will need to talk to the girl at Port City Lydira to unlock the quest:
- Talk to daughter at Port City Lydira to unlock quest.
- Talk to mother at Kol Village to obtain quest.
- Talk to daughter and get rejected by her.
- Talk to mother again to complete quest.
4. Unwavering Feelings
Head over to Latius Wood – Exploration
5. Damage Control
You can find Pit Fiends in Lanzelt Lowlands.
6. Squirming in the Desert
- Talk to this NPC in Grandport first:
- Go back Kol Village to collect quest.
- You can find Primevil at Zadehl Westersands – Exploration. It’s super rare and may appear only 1-2 times per exploration.