New Allies – Type-0 First Wave

1
6364

Finally, we getting the second last batch of outdated and not so good banner.

Who to Pull?

Basically, you’ll only want to pull the Type-0 Units because they act as multipliers for the Akademia Event. The TMs for these units are also good to have. Ace can be useful once he is able to get his enhancement but until then, all the Type-0 Units are not main character material.

Ace

Stats ★5 ★6
HP 2692 3500(+450)
MP 131 171(+75)
ATK 91 119(+30)
DEF 90 118(+30)
MAG 113 192(+30)
SPR 116 150(+30)
Weapon
dagger wand
throw
Armor
hat garb robe
Resistance
fire ice thunder water wind earth holy dark
poison blind sleep silence paralyze confuse sap petrify

Spells

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Fira 140% AoE 1 Hit Fire Magic Attack 9 3 0
Firaga 180% AoE 1 Hit Fire Magic Attack 20 11 0
Thundaga 180% AoE 1 Hit Thunder Magic Attack 20 30 0

 

Specials

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
MP +10% MP +10% 22 0
Attack Hand Randomly use:
50% chance to use Burst: Magic damage (180%) to all enemies
30% chance to use Super Burst: Magic damage (220%) to all enemies
15% chance to use Mega Burst: Magic damage (250%) with ignore SPR (10%) to all enemies
5% chance to use Giga Burst: Magic damage (320%) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
30 43 0
Support Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use Short Burst: Stop (30%) for 1 turn to one enemy
20% chance to use Long Burst: Stop (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy
10% chance to use Mega Stop: Stop (30%) for 5 turns to one enemy
18 58 0
SPR +20% SPR +20% 64 0
Triple Avoid Evade Attacks (Max: 3) for 2 Turns 16 80 0
Sincerity LB Fill Rate +200% 1 6
Life Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use HP Charge: Recover HP (40%) to self
20% chance to use HP Super Charge: Recover HP (70%) to self
10% chance to use HP Mega Charge: Recover HP (100%) to self
11 21 6
MAG +30% MAG +30% 52 6
Auto-Refresh Recover 5% MP per Turn 72 6
Wild Card 250% Magic damage to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns 26 82 6
Spirit Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use MP Charge: Recover MP (30) to self
20% chance to use MP Super Charge: Recover MP (75) to self
10% chance to use MP Mega Charge: Recover MP (120) to self
20 91 6
Tri-Laser 280% AoE 1 Hit Magic Attack + Ignore 25% SPR 65 100 6

 

Limit Burst

Name Effect Value Max Lv Rarity
Jackpot Shot 270% Magic damage with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
365% Magic damage with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
24 20 ★5
Jackpot Shot 290% Magic damage with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
410% Magic damage with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
30 25 ★6

Seven

Stats ★4 ★5 ★6
HP 2135 3332 4332(+450)
MP 86 113 148(+75)
ATK 91 118 154(+30)
DEF 76 120 156(+30)
MAG 70 91 155(+30)
SPR 70 101 131(+30)
Weapon
dagger sword
whip
Armor
hat garb
Resistance
fire ice thunder water wind earth holy dark
poison blind sleep silence paralyze confuse sap petrify

 

Spells

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Fira 140% AoE 1 Hit Fire Magic Attack 9 6 0
Cura AoE ~400 HP Heal w/ 3x Mod 7 28 0
Blizzaga 180% AoE 1 Hit Ice Magic Attack 20 15 5

 

Specials

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Yakabe +10% All Elemental Resistance 1 0
Drainlash ST 80% Attack w/ 30% HP Drain 5 35 0
ATK +10% ATK +10% 42 0
Osmoselash ST 30% Attack w/ 30% MP Drain 10 60 0
DEF +20% DEF +20% 31 5
SPR +10% SPR +10% 51 5
Focus AoE 3 Turn +40% MAG/SPR 48 71 5
HP +20% HP +20% 78 5
Triple Slip Evade Attacks (Max: 3) for 2 Turns 16 80 5
MAG +30% MAG +30% 24 6
Frostlash 220% Ice Physical Damage to 1 target 14 32 6
Flamelash 220% Fire Physical Damage to 1 target 14 52 6
Thunderlash 220% Lightning Physical Damage to 1 target 14 68 6
Diving Strike 230% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & -40% SPR for 3 turns 21 91 6
Elementalash 180% ST 1 Hit Magic Attack & -50% Fire/Ice/Thunder Resist for 3 turns 45 100 6

 

Limit Bursts

Name Effect Value Max Lv Rarity
Sadistic Spikes 230% Physical damage and 80% chance to paralyze all enemies
300% Physical damage and 80% chance to paralyze all enemies
12 15 ★4
Sadistic Spikes 230% Physical damage and 90% chance to paralyze all enemies
325% Physical damage and 90% chance to paralyze all enemies
14 20 ★5
Sadistic Spikes 250% Physical damage (2.5x) and 100% chance to paralyze all enemies
370% Physical damage (3.7x) and 100% chance to paralyze all enemies
16 25 ★6

Jack

Stats ★3 ★4 ★5
HP 1365 1953 2539(+240)
MP 64 84 110(+40)
ATK 69 108 141(+24)
DEF 49 64 84(+16)
MAG 50 66 86(+16)
SPR 53 70 92(+16)
Weapon
dagger sword broadsword katana
Armor
hat garb
Resistance
fire ice thunder water wind earth holy dark
poison blind sleep silence paralyze confuse sap petrify

 

Spells

None

Specials

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Iai Strike 30% Chance to OHKO 12 4 0
Retaliation 30% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks 40 0
Bladeblitz 140% AoE Physical Attack 14 21 4
HP +10% HP +10% 32 4
ATK +20% ATK +20% 48 4
Lightning Flash 4x 80% RT Physical Attack 16 59 4
Teachings of the Katana +20% Attack when equipped with a Katana 65 5
Cheer +40% ATK/DEF for 3 turns 48 71 5
Piercing Gleam 140% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & -40% DEF Debuff for 3 turns 11 80 5

 

Limit Burst

Name Effect Value Max Lv Rarity
Transience 210% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
255% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
10 10 ★3
Transience 230% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
300% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
12 15 ★4
Transience 250% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
345% Physical damage to all enemies with 20% HP sacrifice
14 20 ★5

Trey

Stats ★3 ★4 ★5
HP 1365 1775 2545(+300)
MP 64 84 112(+50)
ATK 69 99 116(+20)
DEF 49 64 92(+20)
MAG 50 66 89(+20)
SPR 53 70 93(+20)
Weapon
bow
Armor
hat garb
Resistance
fire ice thunder water wind earth holy dark
poison blind sleep silence paralyze confuse sap petrify

 

Spells

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Libra Scan Target 1 1 0

 

Name Effect MP Level Rarity Unlock
Aim 120% ST Physical Attack 3 28 0
Burst Shot Critical Hit 100% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack 6 18 4
ATK +10% ATK +10% 41 4
Freezing Rain 30% Chance to Stop for 3 turns 12 52 4
Concentrate +40% ATK & Evade Attacks (Max: 1) for 3 Turns 12 60 4
Multiburst 1 Hit Physical Attack with 100% Crit 20 35 5
Burst Delta AoE 130% Attack w/ 10% HP Drain 30 64 5
Barrage 4x 80% RT Physical Attack 16 72 5
Dynamite Arrow 300% AoE 1 Hit Physical Attack with 1 Turn Delay 16 80 5

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here