|Energy||Battle||GIL||UNIT EXP||RANK EXP|
|Clear Quest||Trust Moogle 4*|
|Use item||Fish x 10000|
|Kill Kefka with LB||Light Elemental Resistance +15%|
|Summon Carbuncle and Diablo||(Robe: Def+40, MAG/SPR+30, MP+20%)|
|First clear reward|
|Trust Moogle 4*|
|Kefka – Human
LV – 99
HP – 700,000
MP – 6000
|+200% to all Resist|
|+90% Blind Resistance | Immune to all|
- Kefka has high tolerance to Physical Attacks.
- As you can see, Kefka has 200% resist to all elements. However, whenever Kefka cast a spell, the opposing element of that spell will be reduced.
- Threshold skills at 80/60/40%. They are basically very strong AOE attacks.
- On turn 9, he will cast an ultimate attack they will bring your team’s HP down to double digits. However, his own DEF will be reduced by 98%
- On turn 18, he will cast an ultimate attack they will bring your team’s HP down to double digits. However, his own SPR will be reduced by 98%
- You want to bring along units that can cover all elements to make use of his elemental weakness.
- Use equipment that do not reduce your resistance.
- Bring along units that can add all resistance to the team (ie, Marie and CoD).
- Full Break works (except MAG break). However, it will dispel the break every turn thus you will need to recast every turn to make use of the Def/Spr Break.
- Equip items that prevent Poison and Blind
- If you’re going to use a Magic team, do note that it’ll be difficult to store the Esper gauge which you’ll be using it to cast Carbuncle and Diablos for the 3rd Mission.
- Safest way to do this is to prep your LB and complete your Evoke mission before pushing the Kefka to his first threshold.
Who to bring?
The fight itself is not very difficult. The biggest problem is the Evoke and LB mission.
Make sure your party has at least 5000 and above HP to tank his turn 9 and 18 skill. Make sure your weapons are non-elemental.
Tank – Cecil with Golem is a must to tank the 7 hits preemptive attack.
Healer – Double Cast Refia
– Marie/CoD/Minfilia – boost elemental resistance
– Ling – Reduce Attack and give MP
– Setzer should be the highest damage physical attacker for this fight, if you are lucky. Use Prismatic Flash to build the Esper and LB charges.
– Noctis is great here as he covers 3 different elements.
– Units with fast charging LB attacks (eg; Orlandeau) are recommended for the Mission.