Disclaimer: Guide based on the Japan Build of the game. I will edit accordingly once our global version is released! Once again, since the trial is long expired, there is a very high chance that the fight will be more difficult in Global.
- Full Break is USELESS in this fight
- This is basically an Auto-Attack fight so bring units with Dual Wield, TWIN LANCER or Lightning’s Aurora Scarf.
- Dragon Killer
- Raise, Full-Life, Phoenix Down <— Must bring
- Provoke and Units with Block/Guard abilities
- Cheer (Embolden), Focus
- Prepare gear or pots for curing Paralyze, Silence and Blind.
- Bring along Remedy to remove these status.
Boss: Two-Headed Dragon
LV – 99
HP – 1,000,000
MP – 1600
|+50% Fire, Lightning, Water, Wind, Holy, +80% Dark Resist|
|Immune to all|
|Regular Attack||Physical attack on a single unit (multiple times)|
|Headrush||Continuous attack on one unit & 50% chance to paralyze|
|Magic Bite||Single Target Attack with -50% SPR for 3 turns & 30% Chance to Silence.|
|Double Break Breath||Fire and Ice Magical Damage with -50% DEF for 3 turns|
|Dragon’s Voice||AOE Attack with – 100% All stats for 999 turns.
Use only when an Ability Attack was used in the previous round.
|Swallow||Single Target Instant Death
Triggers when magic is used and/or use every 5 turns.
|Boost||A buff activated at HP 80% 60%, 40%, 20% or less. It will use Unleash on its next turn.|
|Release||400% AOE Magic Attack with 100% chance to Blind and Silence|
Note: With the new changes to Boost casting at every 20% HP, you can actually time your attacks to avoid Swallow from happening as Boost will always take precedence over Swallow. In short, hit the 20% threshold on every 5 turns.
- This is a pretty tricky battle as you are not allowed to use Spells or Abilities in the fight.
- Bring along Physical units that can Dual Wield or equipped with Twin Lancer.
- Keep Cheer or Embolden up at all times
- Tanks should be defending to increase the chance of blocking and mitigating damage dealt to the team.
- Raise, Full-Life and Phoenix Down are important as your units will 100% die when it cast Dragon Voice.
- When you know Dragon is going to hit below 80% 60%, 40%, 20%, make sure to cast Focus and keep all units in Defensive Mode in preparation for its “Unleash” skill.
- You can use Cloud of Darkness to clear the debuffs from Release.
- Make sure your Healers are equipped with anti Silence and Paralysis Accessories.
- Bring Healers with Esuna!
Buff or no buff, this is definitely going to be a very tricky fight as we are not allowed to use Abilities or Spells.
The recommended team composition for this fight is 2 Tanks, 2 Physical Attackers and 2 Healers.
Cecil, Amarant, WoL, Charlotte
Cloud of Darkness, Gilgamesh, Lightning, Bartz, Kain, Freya
Refia, Garnet, Roselia, Lenna