|Energy||Battle||GIL||UNIT EXP||RANK EXP|
|Clear Quest||4* Trust Moogle|
|No Green Magic||Bahamut Raid Coin x 10,000|
|Defeat Shadow Bahamut with Esper||King Burst Pot x 1|
|Party 5 or less||Rare Summon Ticket x 2|
|Shadow Bahamut – Dragon
LV – 100
HP – 6,000,000
MP – 500
|+100% Dark Resist, +80% Holy Resist|
|Immune to all|
|Turn 1 and at 40% and every 3 turns||Megaflare (1000% Magic Damage)|
|When HP <70%||Poison Breat: 120% Magic Damage with 50% Chance to Poison|
|When HP <50%||Maelstrom: Reduce HP by 99%|
|25% Chance to||160% Magic AOE Magic (Fire/Ice/Water/Earth/Light)|
|40% Chance to||200% ST Magic|
- Skillsets are almost the same as ELT raid
- Attack Break works.
- Keep Focus or Sacred Guard up at all times
- The trial Bahamut pre-buffs before Turn 1 thus it will cast Megaflare on turn 1.
- You’ll need to guard/jump during on turn 1. Make sure your HP and SPR is stacked high to withstand the first Megaflare. You need at least 5500 HP with 200 or more SPR to survive Megaflare in Defensive mode.
- At 50%, it will cast Maelstrom and reduce your team’s HP to 1%.
- Before pushing to 40%, make sure you have Focus/Spr buff on. Note: you cannot avoid this 40% phase as you will stop dealing damage at 40%
- The second Megaflare at below 40% is a soft enrage timer for this fight. It will start casting Megaflare every 3 turns thereafter making the fight very difficult to heal.
Tank – Cecil
Healer – Refia
Support (Optional) – Marie
Attackers – Anyone with at least 210 SPR with 5500 HP when fully equipped. Jump units preferred. Noctis, Kain, Reberta
Turn 1 – Defend or Jump
Turn 2 – Focus and Heal
Turn 3 to Pre-50% – Attack normally to charge up your Esper Orbs (if you are doing achievement)
Turn before 50% – Get Sacred Guard or Focus up, clear your Poison status. There’s no point healing this phase as he will cast Maelstrom next turn and bring your HP to double digits.
Pre-40% – Do not push 40% if you did not buff Focus before the Pre-50% phase. Take this time to heal up and buff up before pushing 40%.
40% and below – Bring Bahamut’s HP down to comfortable level before casting Esper. Remember to Defend/Jump from Megaflare if you’re not confident.