|Energy||Battle||GIL||UNIT EXP||RANK EXP|
|First clear reward|
|Apollo Harp (Harp: ATK+34, MAG+110, SPR+30, Dragon Killer+, Enable Hero’s Rime (boost 4 stats while singing))|
LV – 99
HP – 2,000,000
MP – 6000
|+200% Water, Light, Dark Resistance | -100% Fire and Lightning Resistance|
|Immune to all|
|BOSS / Attack Pattern|
|Tolerance||AOE Poison (100%)|
|Grudge||AOE Disease (100%)|
|Dead sleep||AOE Sleep (100%)|
|Brutish||AOE Blind (100%)|
|Paralysis||AOE Paralyze (100%)|
|Silence||AOE Silence (100%)|
|Grudge||AOE Confuse (100%)|
|Giant stone||AOE Petrify (100%)|
|Beast nail||ST Water+Light Magic Attack|
|Song of the Dead||AOE Dark Magic Attack with Full-break (30%) for 3 turns
(Used at 70% / 50% / 30% HP)
|Deep Tsunami||ST Water+Light Magic Attack|
|Fog of loudness||Charm (100%)
(used at HP 70% / 40% / 20%)
|Wall of Resentment||ST Dark Attack + Silence + Gain Reflect for 3 turns|
|Demons gathered around||Buff Water, Light and Dark Resistance for 3 turns + 4 stats up by 20%
(used at HP 50%)
|Eye of the Killer||Stop for 2 Turns
(First strike, Used when HP 50% or less)
- NO ENERGY REQUIRED
- Demon Killer
- SPR Break is effective
- First Strike – STOP at target with highest MP
- High Physical Defense (Mage Team)
- Every turn, it uses different status ailment debuff thus Ribbon up your units.
- Prevent Petrification on you healer at all cost!
- Grudge Wall will buff your team with reflect making it impossible to heal with White Magic. It is good to dispel your team off the reflect or use healers that heals with Non White Magic (TBC)
- Prepare Dark Resistance to tackle it’s threshold skill.
- Dispel the Elemental Buffs at 50%
- It is said that it’s difficulty level is slightly above Gilgamesh.
You can bring a team of Mages or a Setzer based team to tackle this boss.
Mage Team – 1 Tank 1 Support 1 Heal + 2 Mages
Mage – D.Fina, T.Terra, Ace
Since the Boss only has 2m HP and you do not need energy to challenge it, you can try going all out with a Setzer team. You’ll need quite a lot of luck though.
Setzer Team – 1 Buffer + 4 Setzers?
My Team (safety first):
Zargabaath – Buff 4 stats + Dark Resistance
Tilith – Decoy for Stop and Main Healer from turn 3 onwards
Refia – Healer for first 2 turns
Ace x 2 – Main Attackers with Tri-beam+2